I don't really have the volume of deliveries or business to live in the world of trust pilot. However, I do appreciate that it's good to have real feedback from real people.
As such, I thought I'd share some feedback from recent 3 day Rhapsody trainings in the last 2 months. In the following survey, 5 = strongly agree and 1 = strongly disagree.
What did you like most about the training?
- The labs really helped enforce the theory and brought the material full circle.
- It's a new tool for me that can capture big picture ideas and decompose to manageable chunks.
- Labs are great. Good examples.
- Instructor & the labs
- Flexibility to demonstrate tasks on demand, make it easy in this environment.
- Lots of tips and short cuts for action users
- I had no prior knowledge regarding Rhapsody however leaving the training I feel like I'm able to perform task via Rhapsody. The trainer was also very knowledgeable and kept the participants engaged.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.