The following is the feedback from my last IBM Engineering Rhapsody training using V12 of my material (mainly to software engineers + some systems/research), where 5 = Strongly agree, 4 = Agree, 3 = Neutral, 2 = Disagree, and 1 = Strongly disagree.
What did you like most about the training/other feedback?
- Drilling the concepts through "labs"
- Technically involving course. Fraser is very knowledgeable on the topics and is happy/ready to answer and help with any questions.
- Really good & detailed resources, instructor very knowledgeable, easy to follow exercises
- Practical labs and engagement were good.
- Lab work
- Hands on experimenting on Skytap virtual machine very useful. Having a cleanly setup environment with all the notes and lessons ready is great.
- Doing the labs
- Thank you. As a last minute addition to the course, with no prior knowledge or expectation, it was clear and all very interesting.
- It was a great course
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.