- Key focus is raising the productivity and effectiveness of an existing Rhapsody user-base.
- They are applicable to both software (UML) and systems (SysML) users.
- They can be delivered web-based (instructor) led to any geography (USA, Asia, Europe, UK).
- Up to 20 participants.
The 1 day topics include:
- MBSE#1D1: Masterclass in IBM Rational Rhapsody core fundamentals.
- MBSE#1D2: Masterclass in modeling with requirements and external Requirements Management tools.
- MBSE#1D3: Masterclass in hierarchical system decomposition and component-based design with SysML.
- MBSE#1D4: Masterclass in model-driven development (MDD) for C or C++ development using IBM Rational Rhapsody Developer.