Just updated my install guide for Rational Rhapsody 8.3, incl. how to get iFix 001 and getting it working for executable MBSE.
This detailed guide includes:
1. Obtaining and installing IBM Rational Rhapsody Version 8.3 as an evaluation (assuming that's what you're doing).
2. Installing all editions and modifying the rhapsody.ini to desired default.
3. Obtaining and installing any iFixes for Rhapsody from IBM Fix Central.
4. Downloading, installing and testing the minimal Cygwin gcc+ compiler for use in system simulation.
5. Downloading, installing and testing my SysMLHelper profile for automotive-based executable mbse (see executablembse.com)
6. Tweaks that help the Gateway add-in work better with huge DOORS project structures.
Understand the art of the possible. My mission is to make executable Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE) easy with the Object Management Group's Systems Modeling Language™ (SysML®) and UML® to make simple modeling easy to deploy to the masses. This site provides practical experience of tuning IBM® Rational® Rhapsody® - a precision engineering UML/SysML tool. Rhapsody tips and ideas will be posted with links to videos. You can follow by email (if google app is allowed).
Sunday, 14 January 2018
Updated install guide for Rational Rhapsody 8.3
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.